The State of Victoria makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including warranties of accuracy, currency or completeness of the material published on the website.
In using the website you agree that:
- Be respectful – rude or aggressive language is not respectful
- Be concise – others are more likely to read a contribution if it is clear and concise
- Stay on topic – please don’t post messages that are unrelated to a conversation
- Obtain parent/guardian’s permission if aged 16 or under – consent must be provided before participating or providing personal information
You will not
- Incite hatred – on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or any other personal characteristic
- Swear or use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments
- Break the law including by posting defamatory comments or material, promoting or condoning illegal activity and contempt of court, and breaching copyright
- Engage in spamming by adding the same comment to more than one discussion
- Advertise products or services
- Impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation
- Invade people’s privacy by posting personal details or contact details relating to others
You agree that the State of Victoria is not responsible for user comments posted to the website and that the posting of a comment to the website does not indicate any authorisation, endorsement, support, sanction or agreement by the State of Victoria of the content of any comment.
You understand and agree that if the State of Victoria, its affiliates or users of the website provide information and advice of any kind, any use of such information is solely at your own risk and the State of Victoria, its servants and agents will not be liable or responsible for access to and use by any person of this information.
You warrant that the content you submit to the website will not infringe any third-party rights including intellectual property rights.
You indemnify and hold harmless the State of Victoria and all its agencies against any third-party action arising directly or indirectly from your breach of the Conditions and/or the submission of any content to the website.
The State of Victoria may, at its sole discretion –
- remove or edit any of your contributions or postings; and/or
- deregister you as a member; and/or
- terminate your access to and use of the website.
Whether or not the State of Victoria chooses to remove, edit, allow or disallow postings or contributions, in no way implies any endorsement or agreement with any commentary or other content posted.
By submitting any comment or post on this website you agree to licence its reproduction and any other acts of copyright to the State of Victoria as well as any other persons.